Aspose.Words is a Java word processing component to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using Microsoft Word. It supports all java applications and works with J2SE 1.4.x and higher. Other advanced features include content & formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities with images and support of DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, HTML and XHTML formats. All other drawing objects like shapes, images, textboxes, OLE objects and ActiveX controls in documents are also supported.
Some common uses are
- Perform mail merge
- Generate reports using mail merge
- Insert formatted text, paragraphs, images, tables and other content into a Word document
- Populate a table in a Word document using data retrieved from a database
- Create mailing labels
- Combining documents, moving sections between documents, and mail merging images stored in files outside of the database
- Mail merge data from multiple tables, format date and numeric fields
- Insert a watermark into a document
Aspose.Words for Java is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-03. The program can be installed on Java, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Unix, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinXP.
Aspose.Words for Java (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 51.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 97 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.